|Cincinnati Precision Instruments, Inc. is a full line sales and calibration facility of precision measuring equipment. Founded in 1962 by pioneers in the metrology industry, CPI has grown to be the largest calibration lab in the tri-state area. Devoted to excellence in calibration and repair of electronic and physical / dimensional test equipment, CPI prides itself on setting the standard of quality by being the most comprehensive, single source, sales, repair and calibration company you can find. Our professional metrologists and customer service representatives assure you of the best value in the industry.
Our many support and quality services include:
Our state-of-the-art facility, standards and equipment ensure that all of the gages serviced by CPI meets or exceeds manufacturer specifications. We are equipped with a large and diversified number of standards allowing CPI to perform calibrations to the rigid specifications required by quality conscious customers. We encourage our customers to visit our facility and discuss current and future needs or requirements. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.
- ISO 17025 : 2005 accreditation - Calibration Laboratory accreditation with A2LA
- Traceability - Calibration services are provided using standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology or appropriate national standard.
- Integrity - Every instrument calibrated or repaired at CPI is tested according to manufacturer specifications using established procedures and NIST traceable standards.
- On-Time - CPI ensures punctuality to match its precision. For all standard calibration orders our turnaround time is five days or better. For unique tools needing special calibration our turnaround time will meet or beat industry average.
- On-Site - CPI will conveniently bring our equipment and expertise to your location. It includes a wide range of gage calibration services and we even offer gage certifications before we leave your facility. No waiting for days or weeks to obtain gage data.
- On-Call - CPI offers a comprehensive outsourced gage calibration and repair management program. We cover everything from service to sales of the finest precision tools. Our goal is to help you focus on what you do best while we handle the rest.
- Repair - Our highly skilled repair technicians have over 100 years of accumulated knowledge in precision tooling repair. We are an authorized Brown & Sharpe service center.
- Facility - Our facility has an environmentally controlled laboratory, a fully updated and computerized work environment, complete repair shop, equipment showroom and training facilities.New tool & equipment sales - CPI offers major brand names such as Mitutoyo, Starrett, Dorsey Metrology, Mahr/Federal, Fowler, Insize and Brown & Sharpe as well as products such as CMM's, Video Systems, Form Measuring Equipment and standard Hand Held Gages and Fixed Limit Gages for solutions to many measurement applications.
- A2LA (US Accreditation Organization)
- NAVLAP (US Accreditation Organization)
- ANSI (US Standards Organization)
- BIPM (International Bureau of Weights & Measures)
- International Society of Weighing and Measurement
- NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology
Other Related Sites
- NCSL (National Conference of Standards Laboratories)
- MSC (Measurement Science Conference)
- NAPT (National Association for Proficiency Testing)
- Cal Lab Magazine
- Metrology World