October 10th, 2019
Morning Session: 9:30am - 11am
Afternoon Session: 1pm - 2:30pm
Lunch will be provided for either session you attend
At Cincinnati Precision Instruments
Presented by Mitutoyo
What is it?
Mitutoyo will be presenting some exciting data management solutions to help companies.
- Communicate high quality to the customer and stakeholders
- Improve manufacturing processes
- Reduce scrap and re-work
- Identify root causes
- Streamline data collection from digital pages
- Utilizing reports that you should use to improve quality
- Understanding the importance of traceability in your process
- Analyzing the true cost of quality related to scrap
All class participants will receive a complimentary in plant SMART FACTORY ASSESSMENT by Mitutoyo
Demonstrations of Measurelink will be provided as well for those who are interested before or after the presentation.
Address: 253 Circle Freeway Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246