Cincinnati Precision Instruments, Inc. offers our clients an extensive line of precision measuring equipment for sale. Additionally, we set ourselves apart from our competition by providing service after the sale. From the beginning, CPI has always offered repair services for the products we sell, thus giving customers added value that we will be there beyond the initial sale.
Throughout our history, the service beyond the sale has allowed CPI to gain technical knowledge not found with other suppliers. Our sales staff insures we offer the best piece of equipment for your application.
With the technical knowledge also comes a great price for a wide variety of equipment. CPI realizes that one gage or even a brand does not work for all applications. That is why CPI offers every major brand name in the industry such as Mitutoyo, Starrett, Mahr/Federal, Hexagon Metrology, Dorsey Metrology, Fowler, GSG and Insize to name a few.
CPI sells CMM's, Video Systems, Optical Comparators, Microscopes, and Hand- Held Gages such as calipers, micrometers and indicators. We offer go/no go gages, variable thread gages, force gages and calibration equipment. We are also the manufacturer of one of the most accurate and versatile indicator calibration systems on the market, Indi-Check TM.
In summary, CPI offers a single source supplier for all your gage needs. We can offer customers' new product purchases with an A2LA accredited certifications, train you on its use and even repair the gage should it need service. All of these products and services are found at CPI, thus reducing cost and improving quality.
MICROMETERS, CALIPERS, HEIGHT GAGES
, Hexagon Metrology
- Authorized Service Center for Hexagon Metrology, Tohnichi, Fowler, Dorsey Metrology. Service of all manufacturer's gages (Mitutoyo, Starrett, Mahr/Federal, etc..)
- On-site certification services for physical, dimensional and electronic test equipment.
- Certification traceable to N.I.S.T., A2LA Accredited to ISO 17025.
- Certification and repair of optical comparators and hardness testers.
- Certification and lapping of granite surface plates.
- Custom-designed training programs on calibration and minor gage repair.